Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
I like Corvetteforum.com ... it's like the "mother of all Corvette sites". But, I like this place because you folks crack me up!!

I like corvetteactioncenter.com .... but it seems to lack "personality".

I generally surf around at night on google and look at personal websites of Corvette owners. I know, I need a life.

·
Registered
233 Posts
There are lots of great Corvette sites. I'm glad we can talk about them and link to them from here.

It would appear that you actually encourage that patrick! you are good to the corvette community.

Anyway, I like CF as well, you get faster replies, but I like the crazy people here better.

You haven't posted much their lately, patrick. wassup with that?

·
Registered
129 Posts
I still like the CF, but only post there when I think I can help somebody out.

I like this forum a lot also. I always try to check in to see what’s going on, and check out the new pictures. :thumbsup:

I also like corvetteforums.net There’s some really cool people over there and they crack me up :laughing:

·
Liftin' the fronts
2,261 Posts
I read the NCRS Fourm to lean what makes these older cars tick (lots of good info for original type cars) and then I read this one.

Bob

·
Registered
86 Posts
I like Corvette Forum except for the competition in posting. Some times I spend a couple of hours and never post anything. But for some reason the number of posts is very important. Glad I have another life.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I like CF but its pretty flooded with so many people, hard to keep track of things over there not to mention its overmoderated :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm new to this site, but I like it - I usually go to these ...

www.corvetteforum.com
www.corvetteactioncenter.com

All three sites are fun and very informative ...

I wish we could post pictures in our signatures on this site, I like to see everyones cars ...

:buhbye:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts