Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on lots of local stuff, and at least a trip to Effingham... and possibly that Corvette museum in Indiana...

·
Registered
367 Posts
Will be at Carlisle this August. My wife drives her 94 coupe and I drive my 65 vert. Daughter #3 comes down from Philly, (84 4+3), and friends come up from Maryland, (90ZR-1 and C5 convert). One big Happy Reunion:cheers: Hope to meet some DC members there:buhbye:

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
First biggie will be the C5 Registry Birthday Bash at the NCM in April. Back to the NCM for the Z06 Fest in July. NCM for the Labor Day event. Corvettes On the Isthmus in Wisconsin Dells. Mid America's Fun Fest. Might do Knoxville since I've never attended their event. Also plan to attend several races: ALMS, IRL and NASCAR.

Zippy :excited: :excited:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I'm going to do the Hot Rod power tour. I like events where I can drive and see America.:D

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
I think I'm going to do the Hot Rod power tour. I like events where I can drive and see America.:D
You're on:thumbsup: There's another Chicago guy with a Camaro I recently met that wants to go too.

S&S 2 might happen as well. (I'm working on it)

Power Tour is something you'll never forget. I have a hard time describing just how cool it is.

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
The 2004 Hot Rod Magazine Power Tour, presented by General Motors and co-sponsored by Flowmaster, will travel from the Lone Star State to America's dairy land. This annual trek of everything from classic hot rods to late-model performance vehicles will launch from Arlington, Texas on Saturday, June 5, 2004 and conclude in Green Bay, Wisconsin on Friday, June 11, 2004.
That's a bunch of B.S.!!!!! I leave the freaking Chicago area and the Hot Rod power tour goes right through it.:spanked: :nuts: :spanked: :nuts:

I'm planning on Sebring in March for the 12 hour endurance race. I'm working on joining their pitcrew for that race, still sorting out the details. I'm not even sure if they are running their program with the military this year but, we'll see what happens.

Plus, I need to try out some C5R action shots with the new dig camera. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
19 Posts
SCCA National Tour, and NorPac div. Plus local SCCA Solo ll, ending with the Nationals in Topika KS. (will I ever learn?) But Im having fun.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
moto one said:
SCCA National Tour, and NorPac div. Plus local SCCA Solo ll, ending with the Nationals in Topika KS. (will I ever learn?) But Im having fun.
:surprised

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
moto one said:
SWEET! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Well I might have mt car back in time to do the Detroit Autorama then:
NCM in May
Super Chevy shows in Bristol, Reading, Petersburg and maybe Columbus
Carlisle Spring,GM Show, Vettes and Fall
maybe a few more but then the biggie
SEMA in November...1st time at SEMA cant wait

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
iceburgh said:
Well I might have mt car back in time to do the Detroit Autorama then:
NCM in May
Super Chevy shows in Bristol, Reading, Petersburg and maybe Columbus
Carlisle Spring,GM Show, Vettes and Fall
maybe a few more but then the biggie
SEMA in November...1st time at SEMA cant wait
iceburgh let me know if you end up in columbus over the summer...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts