Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey What color break rotor hub covers should i get? I have the atomic orange with the regular (non chrome) stock 5 spokes. They offer the chrome covers which i am not sure will look right because i don't have the chrome rims, but i also don't want to get color match to match the color of the car because i don't think the orange will complement anything in the wheel. Anyone know if they make just a regular allow looking?
Please help.

·
Registered
759 Posts
They have them "ready for paint" use a satin aluminum high temp paint and they'll match your rims, I totally agree not to go chrome. you don't want to draw attention to them, you just don't like the rusty look. Same here.

For my car I think I'm going to go red. but I'm still not sure..

:rolling: I have no trouble telling others how to go, but not so sure when it come to my own. what a cheesball :smack

·
DC Crew
2,988 Posts
Hey What color break rotor hub covers should i get? I have the atomic orange with the regular (non chrome) stock 5 spokes. They offer the chrome covers which i am not sure will look right because i don't have the chrome rims, but i also don't want to get color match to match the color of the car because i don't think the orange will complement anything in the wheel. Anyone know if they make just a regular allow looking?
Please help.

The chrome will go with the wheels just fine.:thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts