Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've used my windshield wipers only once!

But, I've never used the wiper fluid, or the heated mirrors.

You?

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
I still have the original washer fluid in the 91. Don’t use the windshield wipers and the one time I got stuck in the rain the Rain-X on the windows worked great.

On the Z06 the dual-climate control is a joke.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
never used.

i dont think i ever used the heated mirrors,hell how do you turn them on:laughing: ,and all the km,s setting why bother ,were in the greatist country on earth.as always (save the wave)kenney 1984

·
Registered
129 Posts
When I first got my vette, my little nephew was really into windshield wipers for some reason and had to see them work on my car. I almost soiled my pants when the blades drug across my dry windshield. That was the only time I used them.

The first thing I do when I start up the car is turn the ASR off. What a pita.

I hardly ever use my air conditioning for some reason.

I never use my fog lights. If it’s foggy out, I drive one of my other vehicles.

I never use my emergency brake, but then again, I just learned how to use it from a post on another forum :lookinup:

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
Spare tire, and I hope I never have to! I thought the windshield cleaner was pretty cool (I used it once)

·
Registered
218 Posts
I never used the cigarette lighter or the Ash Trey (sorry, no smoke in my ride unless it is the tires).
To make up for it, I always use the ZR-1 POWER KEY!

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
I use the KM switch when I want to freak someone out. I had my lil bro thinking we were doing 160+ mph until I stopped laughing and told him what I did. :laughing:

·
Registered
138 Posts
BubbleHead said:
I use the KM switch when I want to freak someone out. I had my lil bro thinking we were doing 160+ mph until I stopped laughing and told him what I did. :laughing:
:laughing: I'll have to try that one on my wife!:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts