Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 98 a4,, what is the best tool to scan codes,,,does ls1 edit allow scanning and changing,,,,I have laptop,,,what shoud I buy??

B

·
0 Posts
LS1 edit is a VERY pricey program and yes you can do almost anything to the PCM with that program.

You can also go with a plain old OBDII reader and you can pull and clear codes as well.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
autotap nis one I have looked into what deos everyone thing of this :: :smokin: :thumbsup: :buhbye:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,516 Posts
wrustywrench said:
I see I cant spell,,,,,.:surprised
I had to look twice a the sig. I thought it was h-5-l that posted it.:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts

this is what causes bad spelling.i would get demoted at work,if it wasn't for microsoft word:lookinup: :smokin: :smokin:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:

this is what causes bad spelling.i would get demoted at work,if it wasn't for microsoft word:lookinup: :smokin: :smokin:
Ill second that.:laughing:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh my,, mowie wowie,,??:partyon: :partyon: :partyon: :partyon: :partyon: :partyon: :partyon: :partyon: :partyon: :partyon: :partyon: :partyon: :partyon: :partyon: :partyon: :partyon: :partyon: :partyon: :partyon: :partyon: :partyon: :partyon: :partyon: :partyon: :smokin: :smokin: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
see,so stoned forgot to tell you,i use the e-z link scanner.it does more than i would ever need.i scan my car alot.i had timing issue's when i first got the car.due to carbon build up.
i will not LS1 edit my car until super-charger and exhuast.which will be a little bit.it take's alot of drive time.i read this site sometime's.lots of computer tuner's. www.LS1tech.com :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts