Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad has been talking to me saying that he wants to take off the center black thing that is under the front of the car. I say it would look retarded, kind of like a little kid that just lost his/her front two teeth. What do you all think?:huh:

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Respect your father! He is older and wiser than you. His removal of that piece of the air dam may reesult in other C5 owners laughing at him and pointing at the car and laughing but that is not your concern. Be a good son and say...if that's what you want to do dad, who the hell am I to tell you different. Maybe he will get the idea...

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
the front spoiler is how the radiator gets it's air when your moving.also,less air flow over the a/c condenser might affect its effieciency.i have a 180 t-stat and the fans run all the time.but all the air helps.
i have trimmed mine in half,and even now theres only 1 1/2" between the ground and spoiler.-slammed baby.and i took the two side pieces off.

once i was standing in front of my car talking to Hawaiian Punch and we saw a bag 6 feet away get sucked up into the radiator.the things a frickin hoover dude.hope this makes sense,i just woke up and only had a few sips of my coffee,wheres the pipe.:laughing:

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
stilcrazee said:
Respect your father! He is older and wiser than you. His removal of that piece of the air dam may reesult in other C5 owners laughing at him and pointing at the car and laughing but that is not your concern. Be a good son and say...if that's what you want to do dad, who the hell am I to tell you different. Maybe he will get the idea...

Umm...ok.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,520 Posts
Maybe he could sell it:laughing:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts