Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
resident conservative
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I will open this can of worms, I think any front wheel drive is rice materal, foreign or domestic, to me it's got to be rear drive to be a real car! What say you!:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
grapeknutz said:
OK I will open this can of worms, I think any front wheel drive is rice materal, foreign or domestic, to me it's got to be rear drive to be a real car! What say you!:thumbsup:
Well "rice" was intented to dog the japanese imports at first. But, that word spread to include most foreign sports cars shortly thereafter.

THEN the word rice was used to point out "rice" things that are normally on "rice" cars but have been placed on "non-rice" cars that will now be known as "rice".

My definition of rice is when you do something EXTREMELY STUPID to the outside of your car, or to your exhaust system. Or both.

:nuts:

·
Registered
623 Posts
More than that. Most "Riced" cars are simpley this.

All show and no go.

These Ricers around Ohio just put on an exaust tip that makes their car louder and the wings and stickers. They don't touch the engines. It looks like it would tear you a new ass but when it comes down to it it's all show.

When I went out in my all stock '81 I would pull up next to some ricer and his car would sound loud as all hell. But when he was facing a V8.... well that's a different story!!! The knob wouldn't even look at me. I stared at him and he wouldn't look at me! My Vette was STOCK! and he wouldn't look at me. If he did have anything under the hood he didn't think he could take a stock '81!

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,415 Posts
Graphics, fart pipe, slammed, fat tires that look like o-rings, and an owner on an ego trip.

·
Registered
990 Posts
:laughing: Unclephilly............I'm convinced you know what a ricer is. You don't have to sugar coat it, just tell it like it is . Some people might think you don't like ricers :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
182 Posts
1. Foreign
2. Large rear spoiler
3. Huge fart can exhaust pipe
4. Stickers
5. Obnoxious colors

That about sums it up for me :D

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Truck Guy said:
1. Foreign
2. Large rear spoiler
3. Huge fart can exhaust pipe
4. Stickers
5. Obnoxious colors

That about sums it up for me :D
I "experienced" a 300Z with dual fart cans yesterday; sounded like a pig farm. I still haven't recovered.

·
Registered
623 Posts
" Unclephilly............I'm convinced you know what a ricer is. You don't have to sugar coat it, just tell it like it is . Some people might think you don't like ricers

I like Riceboys like I love getting kicked in the Jimmy!
I just want a project where I can make sure that I blow their crappy doors off!

Think I hate 'em? I even call them "Rice Boys" to their face.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.