Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 188 Posts

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
I just got fired....something about I have an attitude problem. I find that hard to believe. :huh:

·
Registered
1987 Z51 Coupe and 2015 Z06/Z07 Coupe
746 Posts
I'm in IT, have been for almost 10 years. Right now I am the Sr. Systems Administrator for the Commonwealth of MA's Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory implementation for 28k+ users and growing daily. We've got around 100 "customers" or state agencies on our centralized system which we provide messaging and directory services for.

Why? I love it. :) It gives me a new challenge almost every day working with all of our different customers and the opportunity to work in such a large diverse environment was too good to pass up when it was offered to me.

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
I run the maintenance dept at a local church. Pretty good coin and I'm the boss so it's a sweet gig. Plus I get to do cool things like this:

Before:

After:

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
I am an Operating Engineer i run a building in Manhattan NY love the job because my boss is married to my cousin so guess what unless i set the building on fire or kill someone i am set for life and yes i belong to a UNION please dont hate

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm the only marketing guy in the universe who understands what it takes to sell.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
283 Posts
i owm allstar logistics we are a freight broker and i also own complete music mobile dj service we do about 300 weddings a year

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am an automotive technician,specifically a transmission builder,currently working for the man,but hoping to open my own shop when wife gets done with nursing school. The why part is because it can be very challenging and it feels good to be the only one able to figure some problems out!

·
Iron Fist in a Velvet Glove
5,157 Posts
I run an electrical and environmental test lab for the aerospace/aviation products my company produces.

We run UL qualification and MIL STD qualification tests as well as new product development tests.

The best part of the job is getting some pretty little product that a Design Engineer has prototyped and having a chance to kill it. I really enjoy the look of sadness on their face when I return the remains of their little pretty in a box!

Remember our motto: We're not satisfied until you're not satisfied!

Steven

·
I support glass stairways
5,955 Posts
I'm an electrician.

Why? Because if anyone ever pisses me off, LIGHTS OUT!

:laughing:

Seriously though, I am one because 115VAC just tingles to me whereas it shocks the hell out of other people, so I figure if I can, I should.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 188 Posts