1 - 20 of 205 Posts

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,480 Posts
Grifter? :laughing:

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Professional Firefighter, 35 years (so far!).

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
i wish i could get in to that.lol. that would be easy money
Not really. The goal is to get away with it, so you really have to plan things out. Takes time. Lots of leg work and surveillance beforehand and it's often boring work. And, you have to dig the shallow grave first. The ground is very cold in the winter and it's like digging through concrete.

Sure, the killing part is cool, and everyone is impressed when I put "hit man" down as occupation, but like any job it can get old. And, there are no benefits or retirement plan.:down:

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Not really. The goal is to get away with it, so you really have to plan things out. Takes time. Lots of leg work and surveillance beforehand and it's often boring work. And, you have to dig the shallow grave first. The ground is very cold in the winter and it's like digging through concrete.

Sure, the killing part is cool, and everyone is impressed when I put "hit man" down as occupation, but like any job it can get old. And, there are no benefits or retirement plan.:down:
AND the hours are all over the place too! It can get messy...and Patrick was turned down by the producers of "Dirty Jobs" more than once. It's just a tough line of work! :rolling:

·
Registered
359 Posts
Retired Army at 37, Network Engineer retired again at 48. Now live off my pension and my beautiful wife sugar mama that is a ER Doc... Life is rough, but I get through it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
525 Posts
I married well this time!

First time I was in love, second time I was in focus!!!!!

1 - 20 of 205 Posts