Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a **** ton of goodies! :excited:

Placed my order last week to take advantage of the Dad's day sale and just recieved the big 'ol box today. Got the absolute essentials kit and some extra car wash. Seriously I didn't know they could make microfiber that soft. So many awesome products I don't know if I'll be able to apply them all in one day. Can't wait to see if I can finally remove the swirl marks from this old black beauty.

I'm anxious to try the clay bar for the first time:

but there's a slight issue...

What a tease!:laughing:

These things still on backorder?

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,388 Posts
:rolling:

that's hilarious.

I peeled myself away from desk tonight and got the Z out in the driveway fro some Adams attention myself. This stuff is such a pleasure to use, you're gonna be amazed.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
did you get the new greyish clay with the warning in it?

·
Premium Member
10,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
did you get the new greyish clay with the warning in it?
nope, no clay at all. Just the empty can :huh:

I'll shoot 'em an email and see what's up. :thumbsup:

·
Mo-Fo
7,509 Posts
I was at Adam's house in Carlisle today and told Aaron about your empty can. He said he'll get right on it as soon as you email them the info. :cheers:

·
Supporting Vendor
243 Posts
Sorry about not having the clay my friend. If you haven't already please send an email to [email protected] and he will make it right for you. The new clays are coming in as fast as they are going out to the customers so we are bound to forget to fill one of so along the way. Thanks for your business and please post some pics after you have tried your new goods.:cheers:

·
Mo-Fo
7,509 Posts
Brad, great to meet you and Aaron today at Carlisle. Please extend my thanks to Adam and all for the goodies we picked up at the house. It is greatly appreciated.
Rich:cheers:

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
When I got my kit I also did not have my clay. I was abit upset as I was ready to do my car right then. The clay was only a week behind though so it was no big deal. Im sure yours is on its way. Im very glad I got mine

·
Premium Member
10,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wow, I guess the awesome service doesn't cost extra... I emailed Adam and had a reply within minutes on a Friday afternoon!

Sounds like a clay bar is in my near future :thumbsup:

Thanks again to the Adam's crew!

·
Registered
724 Posts
wow, I guess the awesome service doesn't cost extra... I emailed Adam and had a reply within minutes on a Friday afternoon!

Sounds like a clay bar is in my near future :thumbsup:

Thanks again to the Adam's crew!
That is the one thing I have always said about Adams. There customer service is the best in the business. Of course their products also in that same league. I won't use anything else.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts