Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hmm... I suppose if you hacked up (or painted wrong color) a really sweet all-original car... I think you deserve a whoopin.

But, if the car is meant for fun, and already is not original, I say paint flames!!!!:cheers:

·
Liftin' the fronts
2,261 Posts
I like stock colours , but, the old Vettes didn't have any tags to say what they were painted from the factory. You have to look for some old paint or sometimes there was a colour name in the trunk area. I think it was 63 before tags came along. Bob

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bob W said:
I like stock colours , but, the old Vettes didn't have any tags to say what they were painted from the factory. You have to look for some old paint or sometimes there was a colour name in the trunk area. I think it was 63 before tags canme along. Bob
I had no idea about that!:surprised

·
Registered
525 Posts
I like a solid axle or mid-year to be original, including the colour, but if the non-original colour is done tastefully I can appreciate that too.

I guess I just like vettes :excited:

:D :D

·
Registered
142 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
I see cars like this, and wonder what the purists think about color changes?

It's nice to keep the old ones original, but if someone prefers to have something different in colour it's each to their own. The one thing about it is it's only paint and you can always change it.;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts