Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
i love it...wish it would have been the 50th......

·
Obsessive Customizer
535 Posts
The front facia is sweet I have seen it in person. The lines are much straighter than GM's. The $2500 price was a little pricey for it but I have found out that the molds have been purchased the price is being readjusted to $1800 for the front facia kit. I will be posting the complete article and interview with wheel-to-wheel (owner of the mold) hopefully on my site soon. The kit up close in person is sweeter than in the pics!

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
customvettes said:
I will be posting the complete article and interview with wheel-to-wheel (owner of the mold) hopefully on my site soon. The kit up close in person is sweeter than in the pics!
WOW! That's great, Craig. I look forward to seeing that article.

·
Registered
245 Posts
War machine said:
I like it w/ the 2 tone colors better. Do we have a pic of the gold/black one in the gallery?
You are thinking of the Dick Gulstrand C5... it's gold with a dark blue cove. :)

·
Registered
509 Posts
I like it... can't wait till I get a C5.. borrowed my buddies.. and I really kinda want a c5 but I'll never give up my c4 especially since it is my first vette...
-Rick

·
Registered
19 Posts
I HAVE to have that front fascia! Other post from tigershark.com states that it will come in around $1000 instead of $1800. :partyon:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,667 Posts
i like everything except the rear.the thing that gives me a woody,is the chop-top c5.
i also like the wide body kit......:smokin:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hi everyone,

Tiger Shark Corvette.com, LLC will soon begin selling the final production version of the body kit.

The Tiger Shark Body Kit is what Corvette enthusiasts have been waiting for! The Body Kit is based on the accessory kit in overall appearance; however, the Tiger Shark Body Kit's front fascia, optional chin spoiler, and rear fascia are manufactured out of polyurethane just like the OEM C5 Corvette pieces

The big news is the hood: carbon fiber construction!

Wheel to Wheel, Inc. is not manufacturing this final version of the body kit internally. Starcraft Corporation is marketing this new product. Wheel to Wheel, Inc. and Starcraft Corporation formed an LLC a few years ago called Tecstar, LLC. The quality of the production pieces is VERY high! W2W did manufacture in-house the older and more expensive fiberglass version (the Accessory Kit) seen on the White Shark in the above image. The new pieces are much higher in quality than the Accessory Kit.

Corsa Performance began selling their new C5 Corvette Exhaust System with Tigershark Exhaust Tips to the public in late 2002. The four exhaust tips are centered in the rear. Although this exhaust will work with a stock rear fascia, this exhaust is designed to complement the Tiger Shark Body Kit's rear fascia. The new exhaust utilizes Corsa's highly successful Pro Series Tips, and is available in both Touring Edition and Pace Car Edition.

Shortly, we will be sending out a new Tiger Shark Body Kit Update newsletter including detailed information and our pricing. It's been a long wait, but the wait is almost over!

For more information, please visit the Tiger Shark section of our website. http://www.tigersharkcorvette.com/main.php?page=tigershark

:excited:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
I like it all except the molded spoiler. Would rather see a nice low profile style wing instead. :)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts