Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Very Nice!

The rear-fascia looks very svelte in comparision to the cellulitesque rear of my Z06.

The front-end treatment, especially the Le Mans-style center mounted get-out-of-my-way lights is especially cool. The covered headlamps are very Steve McQueen too. It's unfortunate that California requires a front license plate (not that anyone with a Corvette ever actually mounts it, but to add the lights would be screaming "Over here! Give me a ticket!").

I don't usually care for after-market body modifications but this one looks very well thought out and tastefully understated. Others tend to shout "Hey, check it out: My free testosterone level is above 1000!".

Ray

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
i've seen the car in person...(not that one specifically) but i'm not fond of it...the rear is alright but i don't like the front....i'd like the center mount lights if it went with the stock bumper

B

·
0 Posts
I like the back, not to fond of the front.

The gas cap is nothing but RICE

Oh and Punk Boy, they do make a kit for the standard C5 front license plate lights. I thinik they look dumb.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
BIG LAW MAN said:
I like the back, not to fond of the front.

The gas cap is nothing but RICE

Oh and Punk Boy, they do make a kit for the standard C5 front license plate lights. I thinik they look dumb.
might look dumb..i'd like to see it though ....i'm suprised that that car down't have cover over the lights ... looks unfinished

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Cavallo GT Corvette body kit

That's the side cove I've been referencing on some of my C6 concepts. It makes the car A LOT more aggressive looking.

The tail is much better.

Both of these areas look like what the C5 might have been before the bean counters got a hold of it.

:cool:

I wish the center-front mounted lights didn't look so "bolted on",
though.

Cavallo is one of only a few aftermarket groups which re-skin the doors. I think this makes a big difference. Even the group which is producing the C1/C5 car doesn't do the doors.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I looked again and it is STILL to bubbly for me.

My fav is the specter rear facia and the extreme/halltech hood or the BP one. Also the SPec rockers....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts