Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you REALLY do... ?

I catch up on stuff around the apartment, laundry and whatnot. I don't drink anymore, so I don't really go to bars with friends. And, I rent a lot of DVD's.... you know, just takin it easy.

You?
:D

·
Registered
525 Posts
The summer is great 'cause there's always a car show somewhere that you can go to.

The winter BITES !!!

Spend most of the weekends doing all the odd jobs around the house that I didn't do last summer so that I can go to the shows next summer.

:D :D

·
Registered
336 Posts
I drink heavily in the evenings and spend half the next day in bed since I dont usually get home till 5-7AM lately Ive been working on my house on the weekends, painting, tile etc.... :D

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
I have a lot going on, so I am pretty much glued to the house 7 days a week.

I am working on launching some new companies, so I am wrapping up details at a fast pace.

But, I do like to sit on the couch and watch some DVDs.

I'm in the middle of this server migration, I am just waiting for them to put the extra hardware in the server so I can bring up the site. That'll free up some time.

Am I still talking?:huh:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Much as I don't want to, I spend half the time doing catch up paper work, and the other half trying to enjoy the hours. I'm supposed to be semi-retired. I think the semi slipped off somewhere. :surprised

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Ok, I took notes this past weekend..
Sat. Got up got out a bed, dragged a comb a cross my head, somebody spoke and I went NO NO NO...that song is stuck in my "brain".
I try not to do much of anything especially eat. Assist wife cleaning around house, go to work/office go online for too long then try to finish work I went to do to start with. Go home go to movie or out to dinner with wife. Sunday I sleep late 7:30 or so, get up surf, check eyelids for holes and we usually think of something we just have to have, so we go out shopping and get it.
House repair or "Mods" take center stage. Summer is car crusin time or visit the swimming pool out back.:)

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Patrick said:
Am I still talking?:huh:
Unfortunately...yes! :( :laughing: J/K

I normally stay up late, sleep in late, and glued to the computer all weekend. Unless it's nice, then I might go out cruising with my dad...thats about it. Most of the time...it's pretty boring! :down:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
5Point7Liter said:

I normally stay up late, sleep in late, and glued to the computer all weekend. Unless it's nice, then I might go out cruising with my dad...thats about it. Most of the time...it's pretty boring! :down:
:agree:

I do the exact same thing. But tomorrow im going out to the mountains for some snowboarding. I have to wake up at 4 o clock just so i can make it up to the mountains when the lifts open. I hope i dont break my neck.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Loggins said:
:agree:

I do the exact same thing. But tomorrow im going out to the mountains for some snowboarding. I have to wake up at 4 o clock just so i can make it up to the mountains when the lifts open. I hope i dont break my neck.:rolleyes:
You're lucky! I haven't snowboarded in 3, I think, years. I want to go but never have the time!

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
5Point7Liter said:
You're lucky! I haven't snowboarded in 3, I think, years. I want to go but never have the time!
Ya, after i move i Probly wont ever Snowboard again but while im in Colorado i might as well go. I try and go at least 5 times a season. Fun Fun Fun.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
I golf, I work, I sit at the computer, and I spend time with the Wife and Daughter...

oh, and I Barbeque.... even in January and February.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Winter weekends = work, clean house, and stare out windows wondering when the weather will be nice.

This particular weekend includes going to my parents house for showers that aren't "poo" showers. :toilet

Summer weekends are much more fun!!!

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
re. what do you usually do on the weekends?

what are weekends?:laughing:

·
Super Moderator
9,731 Posts
My workweek starts on Sundays, so my weekend is really Friday and Saturday.

I spend Friday mornings at Starbucks cruising the Internet on my laptop, and downing cappuccinos. The rest of the day is spent usually in the garage working on the Vette.

Saturdays are usually for helping with housework, and then out to the garage for the rest of the day. The exception for Saturdays is if my daughter has horse competition. She competes in English Riding, you know where they jump fences and riding in certain patterns.

Bill

1 - 20 of 27 Posts