Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
War machine said:
I've been thinking and I can't think of anything! I've got modders block! :laughing: :laughing:

What do you think would be a cool project?
Turn one of these:

Into one of these:

OR....

Take one of these...

And turn it into a bulldozer...

·
Official Forklift Driver
7,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:cool: That helped remove my mod block! :cheers:

Now I know what made my imagination go static. It was the freebees from the Rock Crawler that did it. The budget is $3,000. Usually they can match that in freebees but the Crawler was built on freebees. The Puller shouldn't be that hard a task, biggest freebee would be the engine. The Cab Dozer would need about as much in freebees as the Crawler.

Time to think-o-somethin'! :D

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
War machine said:
:cool: That helped remove my mod block! :cheers:

Now I know what made my imagination go static. It was the freebees from the Rock Crawler that did it. The budget is $3,000. Usually they can match that in freebees but the Crawler was built on freebees. The Puller shouldn't be that hard a task, biggest freebee would be the engine. The Cab Dozer would need about as much in freebees as the Crawler.

Time to think-o-somethin'! :D
Nah, they can pick up used dozer parts cheap!

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
how about,
a L.A. s.w.a.t. truck and turn it into a time machine to send all those mini-coopers back to the design table,or better yet,the recycle bin:thumbsup: later,Todd.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
how about,
a L.A. s.w.a.t. truck and turn it into a time machine to send all those mini-coopers back to the design table,or better yet,the recycle bin:thumbsup: later,Todd.
How about turning that L.A. S.W.A.T truck into a exotic-dancing booth - complete with lights, a DJ and a pole. :excited:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
yep,
thats a good one also.i think i like that one better,
-how about a demolition crane with claws that pick up mini-coppersand put them in the car crusher,it could be called "the popper scooper".:laughing: in hawaii every other car you see is a mimi and my friends wife just got one,that thing is weak,i guess thats why it doesnt say BMW on it.
later,Todd.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
a hum-v,forgetaboutit,into a 4 skier snowmobil:partyon:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts