Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

What do you like to do most?

• Just go out cruising

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Drive hard (Speeding, getting on it HARD)

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Stopping everyonce in a while a do a burnout

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its a CORVETTE...I do it all!

Votes: 21 65.6%

• Total voters
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
I had to pick do it all but my favorite thing is burnouts.
I almost had a great pic to post but there was a problem with the explaination on how to work my camera and The shot was missed.:(

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Gotta have a mix of um all. When its nice out on a sunday you just cruise with the top off. Then you see a ricer and smoke him away. Then when you get to the lights you see some kids looking at your car , so you give um a good burn out. Nothing better IMO.:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
Watch spiderman!

"With great power comes great responsibility"

Although, I do like fried rice. :spanked:

Brian.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Kod_X said:
Watch spiderman!

"With great power comes great responsibility"

Although, I do like fried rice. :spanked:

Brian.

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
War Machine said:
I like to drive it hard. The wifey won't likey if I went through a set of tires a year so no burnouts here. :(
For as little as I drive mine I can get away with it I tell her but honey it's been two years since I last bought tires.:D

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,518 Posts
Try this sometime. Pull off the road on a lightly traveled interstate. Turn on yuor left blinker and wait for your "victim" and after he pulls in the left lane and is about 3 car lengths from you, floor it. By the time it's noticable that you are moving, you're running towards 40 and (with a C5) are slightly ahead of him. At 65-70 you even with him and starting to pull away. It can be fun.

·
Official Forklift Driver
7,068 Posts
Originally posted by raidmagic ...<br>
For as little as I drive mine I can get away with it I tell her but honey it's been two years since I last bought tires.:D<br>
I showed her a burnout vid once and she told me, "you better not be doing that". No problem. I told the wife that when it's time for new tires, she will have to video tape me doing a burnout on the old tires. No if's, and's, or but's about it.! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts