Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:laughing: :WTF were they thinking?

On Wednesday, CBS published a doctored picture (dually attributed to itself and the Associated Press) showing Barack Obama as half black and half white, with a line clearly visible down the center of his face. And just in case that wasn’t controversial enough, the photo also pictures Democrats leaning over his “black” side while Republicans look over his “white” side. Via NewsBusters:

The picture, naturally, is causing quite the stir.

Creative Minority Report asks, “Are they saying that Obama will have to act white with Republicans?” and adds, “The idiocy of this is only heightened by the fact that Obama’s heritage is mixed.”

Noel Sheppard over at NewsBusters wonders: “Are CBS and AP not so subtly implying the GOP are all white?”

And I’m thinking: Is CBS serious?

What are you thinking?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/what-does-cbss-controversial-obama-picture-mean/

I guess they are still playing the "racist" storyline on us.. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
It means they have too much time on thier hands from reporting on all the wrong crap and they should all start looking for jobs in the food service or health assistance industry.

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
It means they are trying to raise there ratings. Thats there business or did you forget?

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
I think it means CBS is not as Liberal as you assumed. I believe this was a very clever physic attack. I think it was meant to plant the seed of distrust for Obama in most people.

Men of conviction stick to their beliefs, weak leaders lean one way then the other.

But hey, what do I know about psychological warfare I'm just a Rhino from Miami:laughing::laughing:

By the way I respect the way Obama took the blame for the thumping. Maybe a little whiny but he took the blame for the party. They passed a very bad health care plan that is a disguised Tax increase and that was it. The couldn't get anything accomplished.

:cheers:

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Interesting theory, CBS always was the Clinton Bull **** network.. so maybe they are making a path for Hillary.. :laughing:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
:huh:
Interesting theory, CBS always was the Clinton Bull **** network.. so maybe they are making a path for Hillary.. :laughing:
If you get a chance go buy her book and meet at a signing coming soon to a bookstore near you. Hillary has the eyes of a killer and has Charisma. She is no dummy. If it's Hillary and Sarah it could be close.

All the major stations News are ratings whores and swing with the flavor of the week.

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Just to be Clear.

I think Sarah and Huck running on Sarah's accomplishments with Big Oil in Alaska and Huck's Tax Plan is an unbeatable combination.

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think Palin can accomplish more for our cause by just doing what she is doing, keeping the left all up in a fuss.. :laughing: Between her and Bachman, they are driving these libs ape-****..

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
Another interesting question arises regarding the flag pin being on the white/republican side.

I realize that puts it over his heart, but since the picture is clearly all about sides... more questions can be asked.

·
Registered
16,300 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
They should have just made him half blue and half red.:lookinup:

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
They should have just made him half blue and half red.:lookinup:
Or half black and half blue after the beating he and the Libs just took! :laughing:

I think CBS just ran out of black crayon when they where coloring in their workbooks over there. ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts