Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
That creepy old guy
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post some pictures of what you wife drives. Here's my wife with her ’95 Firebird. She wants to trade up for a C5.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
15,763 Posts
She drives my Vette everytime she gets the chance. Other than that she has an 07 Tahoe.

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts
depends on her mood...

toss a coin... '76 Vette or '05 Benz

yes, she's spoiled:laughing:

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
My wife bought this car when it was new, 1999 Acura Integra GS, a month after she graduated college in 99'. Thanks to her taking the train to work everyday it has a whopping 50,500 miles on it.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
she'll be in a brand new VW beetle by the end of the year. for the moment (until it's paid off) we share our 1999 black Chevy Suburban.

·
Banned
2,069 Posts
Don't have pix of her driving any of the rides, but she does drive them all, the '04 Shadow Sabre 1100cc, the '05 Altima 3.5, and the '06 C6 Z51. BTW, anyone want to buy the bike....lol.

·
Premium Member
3,766 Posts
I am not married, but if I was
this is what she would be driving...:D

We can tell you're not married C6dude. If you were, she'd be kicking your... uh, donkey after that comment. LOL

My wife drives an '03 Windstar. I hate the damn thing, but it's convenient for hauling her family and friends. We could get away with a sporty 4-seater otherwise; only one child and not planning on more.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
2000 Ishitzu Rodeo LS. She wants a Acura mdx :huh:

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
She drives a '05 Chevy Trailblazer w/ 4 wheel drive

She can't drive a stick...well at least not my car! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Girlfriend, not wife ;) '98 Toyota Corolla

And yes, she took the pic, hence the finger in the frame. :smack

Believe it or not, we're only 9 months apart - she turns 19 in a few weeks, and finishes her first year of college in two weeks.

·
Registered
271 Posts
She drives a 95 Mustang GT dont have any pics (maybe she does). She's the second owner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts