Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to their page today and it was suspended, I was able to view a cashed version and get a phone number. When I called I got an answering machine and he said he would get back?
I need the sleeve and colar that go over the input shaft on a blacktag ZF6. any other ideas where I might find parts like this?

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I went to their page today and it was suspended, I was able to view a cashed version and get a phone number. When I called I got an answering machine and he said he would get back?
I need the sleeve and colar that go over the input shaft on a blacktag ZF6. any other ideas where I might find parts like this?
I was able to snag a few seconds on the phone with Bill today. He had clearified that he is extremely busy (also why he was unable to return my call from last week) Maybe try him again or shoot him an email! That may be the bast way to reach him... I can PM you his email address if you need it.

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
I can PM you his email address if you need it.
From the website it is [email protected]. I emailed him last week for some Beam Plates. Still waiting for a reply. Figured he was busy. IF that is the wrong email address, please PM me the correct one.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I found one!!! I got it through GMs vintage parts through the local dealership. It was salty, $260 for a tube and a cpl gaskets but hey, I gota have it to put the car back together.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Do you have a PN#?

I'm in the same boat and would really appreciate it.

Any idea if there are any more left floating around the country?

Thanks!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The "retaining tube main drive" is part #12511387, there was also a seal and an oring they said I should repace, the seal is #10140533 and the Oring is #10140532. The guy at my dealership said there were a few more, but what that translates into beats me. Hope this helps

1 - 7 of 7 Posts