Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Never heard of Artic pearl white...got a picture of one of them?? Would love to see one.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
The man knows his cars!!!! I saw a pink C5 in Bowling Green with white wheels...one of a kind IMO.

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
96LT4 said:
The man knows his cars!!!! I saw a pink C5 in Bowling Green with white wheels...one of a kind IMO.
Please tell me you were just having a nightmare.... and that you woke up and then realized there was no such car...?:huh:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Please tell me you were just having a nightmare.... and that you woke up and then realized there was no such car...?:huh:
Wasn't dreaming...it was a Barbie pink car with white wheels...horrible!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
96LT4 said:

Sorry to say, that Pinklish/Purple C5 he speaks of is a real car...
I know the guy who did this, he bought a 97 Silver conv., painted it Fuscia, painted the wheels white and put in white interior..IMO it is rather sickening, but, to each there own, it's his vette and I am sure there may be someone out there who doesn't like the way my vette looks.:huh:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
JUSBAD92 said:
Sorry to say, that Pinklish/Purple C5 he speaks of is a real car...
I know the guy who did this, he bought a 97 Silver conv., painted it Fuscia, painted the wheels white and put in white interior..IMO it is rather sickening, but, to each there own, it's his vette and I am sure there may be someone out there who doesn't like the way my vette looks.:huh:
I love all Vettes.... but not what some of their owners do to them! Hahaha.....

:partyon: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
94 Posts
-=Jeff=- said:
Probably the Arctic Pearl White Vettes built in 1989

27 total, 24 Coupes and 3 Convertibles
According to my Black Book- 1986: 4 Copper Metallic Coupes
1987: 87 Copper Metallic
1994: 116 Copper Metallic

They are definately rare-I've never seen one in the Fiberglass (pictures don't count!)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I own a 1994 Coppertone Cpe., 6spd. Bought in new, now has 24K on the OD. I have yet to see another on the highway. My information is, 96 cpe.(s) were painted the Coppertone, 20 roadsters were painted the Coppertone, when GM Quality control shut down the production, due to a mismatch between the body color and the Urethane panels (front and rear). I don't see a difference in the color on my car, but understand when the paint people at GM told QC they couldn't do any better, the production was stopped.

The Coppertone '94, IMHO, is an outstanding color, one I've received numerous positive comments.

Bob

1 - 20 of 40 Posts