Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I would love to know when would the C7 be released? Month and year??

The reason I am asking is I live in Sydney Australia, and would like to plan my first trip to the US around the time of the release. I want to be there and see the new style in person. Also, where is the best place to be when the C7 is release?

Feedback would be great.

Thank you in advance. :thumbsup:

Rusty

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Being from Australia and driving cars on the left hand side of the road currently means having to convert the Corvettes to right hand drive. I have heard rumors that the NEW C7 maybe released both left and right hand drive to cater for all countries. If this is in fact the truth, I would love to be at the release of the C7 to experience the feeling of seeing the first world release of a Corvette that does not need to be converted.

I am sure that driving a factory car, that has not been converted, would mean a better driving experience.

C6Stingray: "Detroit in January of 2009 the unveiling of the 2010 corvette C7 at the NAIAS."

Does this mean that the release of the C7 would be in January 2009, and the unveiling would be at the NAIAS in Detroit?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Does anyone really think that the date has been given to anyone outside the secret rooms at GM? If one knows the date for sure, sales would drop dramatically in the last one or two years of the C6. I think that I would rather bet on the lottery than try to guess the roll out date of the C7. Will it be a revolutionary or evolutionary change? Will production continue in Bowling Green?

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
NAIAS in 09 seems too early. I think in 2010 they will unveil the vehicle as a 2011 model.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts