Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do we have a schedule for tomorrow, July 13? I plan on being there and don't want to miss any action!

- Kevin

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Arrive at the track by 10pm. That way you get some runs in so you can pick your dial in.

Eliminations will start early, as we have to make up a rained-out race, as well as finish another race that was rained out with only a few rounds remaining.

See ya there!

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Arrive at the track by 10pm. That way you get some runs in so you can pick your dial in.

Eliminations will start early, as we have to make up a rained-out race, as well as finish another race that was rained out with only a few rounds remaining.

See ya there!
Actually, this will only be one event.

The rained out races will be made up at a later time to allow those racers time to plan for it.

I'll have the web site updated tonight... finally.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's too bad. I am actually still in the eliminations from the last Byron event. In any case, I'll be there. Just tell me when the racing starts.

Byron opens at 10 AM doesn't it?

- Kevin

BubbleHead said:
Actually, this will only be one event.

The rained out races will be made up at a later time to allow those racers time to plan for it.

I'll have the web site updated tonight... finally.

·
El Teafive
10,489 Posts
kmckiou said:
That's too bad. I am actually still in the eliminations from the last Byron event. In any case, I'll be there. Just tell me when the racing starts.

Byron opens at 10 AM doesn't it?

- Kevin
I think you can get in at 9am but racing does not start until 10

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
kmckiou said:
That's too bad. I am actually still in the eliminations from the last Byron event. - Kevin
So am I. We just feel that since the make up race was going to be finished at DaGrove, and that whole event was rained out, we would hold off to give people more of a heads up.

Rain has been our enemy this season.:(

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What time do eliminations start tomorrow?

- Kevin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts