1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
Looks a lot like a Greenwood body kit. Not sure about the side pipes though, haven't seen too many on C4's

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
It just has an aero kit added. Not sure which one that is, do a search for C4 aero kits or body kits, you can probably find out which one it is.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay thanks. I thought it was a kit but wasnt sure. I was sure in the color of the seats too.

What would you guys say is a fair price on that car?

I'm still looking around if my car sells to buy a Vette, Porsche or a Mustang GT to toy around in.

I did find a nice 81 Mustange GT but I want to hold out for a Vette. I got the bug now!!!!

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Those are power effects side pipes, unless the owner had a muffler shop do something custom, and if you don't like them you can sell them for a few bucks. They are discontinued and some people will pay to get them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone,

My deal fell through on the 87 Vette and I'm looking for other Vette's in my area. I found one and I have not clue in what it is and if it's something someone has changed.

This is the vin

1G1YY22P5R5102226

This is the link to the site with more info and pics.
http://www.keithsautosales.com/vehicle_pages/1G1YY22P5R5102226-1994-Chevy-Corvette.shtml

Thanks everyone.
I also have an 1987 and it looks identical hey no air bags unless they are talking about the suspension.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts