Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What possesses a Moron!

Hi Guys,

What would posses a person to throw a plastic 8 ball full of black ink at you while you’re in an only waiting to turn left? I was on Highland and Hollywood tonight enjoying my Vette on an evening cruise, all of a sudden two morons in there rice burning Honda driving the opposite direction throw this ball at my Vette and splatter ink all over my car and myself. Needless to say I lost my head and started a high speed pursuit by doing a 180 in the middle of a busy street right in front of a Deputy Sheriff:huh: ( he just looked at me and did not do a thing). I caught up to these idiots effortlessly and pinned them between the onramp divider and my car, started going off on them in front of there girls by calling them every name in the book. They denied doing it and **** there pants because I was ready to kick the living s#*t out of them. Anyway luckily there was no damage caused to my car and I was able to get the ink of with a wet towel. Sorry for the long story but I just had to vent it out.

Love and Peace to all Vette Owners,

John

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
:laughing:

as·ton·ish: <&-'stä-nish >
1 to strike with sudden fear
2 to strike with sudden and usually great wonder or surprise

My guess is that they were very astonished that you suddenly re-appeared.
:rolling:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,548 Posts
They probably need to consider themselves very lucky. With a different person and a different place they might have become a statistic

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Gang Bangers.
Otherwise its beyound me. Never go up there anymore.
No more cruising,like we use too. Everything is different now.
tony

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
sorry to hear that,
welcome to the evil side of vette ownership.people get jealous of the vette for some reason:rolleyes:
hope the ride is O.K.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Thats unreal.:surprised They're lucky you did'nt kick the **** out of them. What kept you from doing that, once you caught up to them. :huh:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Glad you got all the ink off. I would have been raging too. I think i would have gotten out of my car and smacked around a few of them.
:cheers:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Gotta hate those little punks. It's probably better you didn't :whip: them you might have been in trouble then when they got home and told thier mommys.

·
Registered
662 Posts
oldace84 said:
Gang Bangers.
Otherwise its beyound me. Never go up there anymore.
No more cruising,like we use too. Everything is different now.
tony
Amen.

It's too bad too, because years ago it was great fun riding through the Hollywood Hills (sometimes with Bob Seger's "Hollywood Nights" in the CD player). Cruising used to be a social thing, you show off your ride and see and appreciate what everyone else had. Now you can get your ass shot, for nothing.

The only cruising we do now is get on the PCH at Newport Beach, drive up through Huntington Beach to Seal Beach, then turn around and come back. Occasionally we'll go up to Long Beach and do Shoreline Drive. I invariably put the Beach Boys CD in the player and listen to "Surfin' U.S.A." while riding past the pier in Huntington Beach.

Ray

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Guys,

I got a better look at my car this morning and thank God there was no damage and all the ink came off. I am glad I did'nt kick there A$$ just for the simple reason that I have to much to loose compared to low lifes like them. I know they will get what they deserve eventualy. What goes around comes around double fold.

John

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Maybe a "Small" ass kicking would have been in order.:nuts:

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Z06POWER,

Glad it came off the car. Sounds like a few punks kids in your area need a little :nuts:

Hopefully you got a tag number and reported it to the police.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Wow you have a lot of restraint...I definetly would have grabbed whoever did this by the throat & squezzed real hard! I hate punk kids in ricer **** cars! You shoulda kicked the side of his car...those rice cars dent real easy!:nuts:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Guys,

I shoud have kicked there A$$:nuts: But the look on there faces when I was cussing the $HIT out of them infront of there girls was enough. As Patrick put it, I think they were astonished that I was next to them so fast and pinning them into the center divider where they could'nt move an inch untill I let them. When I finished and took off all they saw was the ass of my Z06 throwing smoke in there face and my :finger:

Z06POWER

1 - 15 of 15 Posts