Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Starts in Great Britain, Stops All Over The World
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHAT PRIZES HAVE YOU WON?

At EBC we like to give away free gifts, promotional items and run competitions with various prizes, including our recent Fiesta ST giveaway and our upcoming muscle car sweepstake (The EBC Brakes Muscle Car Sweepstakes (powernationtv.com)

This got us wondering, what prizes have people won, good or bad? Some of our team at EBC HQ have won clothing, free food and drink and even a holiday!

We want you to join in, and comment below with what prize you won, what you had to do to win it, and show us any photos that were involved.

We will send out a couple of free EBC Brakes gifts to one randomly selected participant along the way.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,891 Posts
The biggest thing I ever won was in 1969. The government had the infamous 'draft lottery' where they assigned every date an order number. My birthday is 9/14 and it drew #1. So I won an all expenses paid vacation to beautiful South Vietnam.

Draft lottery (1969) - Wikipedia

Reactions: EBC Brakes UK

·
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The biggest thing I ever won was in 1969. The government had the infamous 'draft lottery' where they assigned every date an order number. My birthday is 9/14 and it drew #1. So I won an all expenses paid vacation to beautiful South Vietnam.

That is a great one, thanks for sharing. I have never heard of that lottery before, well done.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I lost that Nam lottery,still have my draft card tho.
did win a harmonica from Marlboro last week.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,891 Posts

·
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We will be deciding who gets some free EBC gifts next week, thanks to everyone who has joined in so far.

·
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

You are our selected winner of some free gifts, please PM your name and address to me and I will get it sorted. Thanks for joining in.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,891 Posts
You are our selected winner of some free gifts, please PM your name and address to me and I will get it sorted. Thanks for joining in.
Thank you so much. PM sent

1 - 8 of 8 Posts