Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The yellow Z06 is ready to go.... but I'm having creator's block coming up with a cover car.

The image has to be high quality, no weird reflections in the paint, a low angle, nice contrast with a cool post.

Whatcha think, ya'll?

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Not sure what car but how about a car busting through the word Digital Corvettes. If you don't completely understand...I can go into FULL detail.

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Or, even better...how about a Corvette breaking through a brick wall? The bricks will be flying every which-way and in the pic the Vette will be about half way through the wall. Helping you out any?

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Have you come up with anything yet? I'm getting anxious to see what it will be. The Z has gotten just a tad out-dated!

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you find some pics in the gallery that you think would make cool header cars, paste them here! I'll play around with them and see what I can do.:D

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
I tried lastnight and couldn't come up with anything I liked. Just got done cleaning up the Vette (3hrs) so, I'll see what I can come up with today. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
285 Posts
How about a dissolving piece of a SanFran C6 spyshot that gradually pixels out (increase in pixelation), eventually becoming 1s and 0s (binary code) to reflect the "digital" aspects of the site...? Or has that been done before.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
5Point7Liter said:
The current C3 is awesome! In a week or whenever you want to make a new one...Lets see what you can do with this:
Funny, your dad's C5 has been in a few of my creations, but didn't like how they turned out. Ya never know!

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
There are MANY more shots like this in the C1 gallery. I hadn't looked in a while and was really impressed. :thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts