Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for 400 rwhp n/a. So far I've got tpis headers, x-pipe no cats, b&b exhaust, and vararam ram-air. What should i do next? I eventually want to do a forced induction setup later down the road so I don't want to get too radical yet. The car will be daily driven with occasional visits to the track. Any ideas? By the way its a MN6 98.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
H/C would be my choice. You said you want F/I, so you'd have to pick wisely or you might buy the same parts again.

400RWHP shouldn't be too hard to obtain.

Josh

·
Registered
3,963 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
H/C would be my choice. You said you want F/I, so you'd have to pick wisely or you might buy the same parts again.

400RWHP shouldn't be too hard to obtain.

Josh
:agree: I began with AFR 205 heads and a very mild blower cam from Comp that gave me 397rwhp/384rwtq. I added A&A Vortech system at 8 psi and output jumped to 606rwhp/506rwtq. My NA #'s could have been much better with cam designed for NA but the payoff came when blower was installed :cheers:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Stock size chambered AFR (or similar) cylinder heads and a baby cam. The LPE GT2-3 cam will work great with either route you eventually take.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts