Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Don and Tim, and everyone else.

What time do you all plan on gettin' there?

Do we have a section of the pits where we want to congregate?

Elims start what, at 1:00?

Matt

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: What time y'all Wanna be at Byron Sunday?

Patrick96LT4 said:
I was there @ 9am last time. If you want, we can cruise out there together, neighbor.
There at 9:00?
What time did you leave? 7:00?
BTW I will have my car on a trailer so if we cruise together I'll slow you down. Let me know.
Matt

·
Registered
218 Posts
I plan to be there again at 9:00. I will have my blue canopy just west of the strating line. Bring your lawn Chairs.

See you there (hopefully in my rear view mirror).

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ZR_Don said:
I plan to be there again at 9:00. I will have my blue canopy just west of the strating line. Bring your lawn Chairs.

See you there (hopefully in my rear view mirror).
OK! save a spot for my truck/trailer!
BTW..the only way you will see me in your rear view mirror is when you leave the tree first cause your index is slower than mine! I'll wave to you when I pass you at the finish line!:buhbye:
Matt

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
I'm planning on getting there at 9am again too. I left my place around 7:15am last time.

I may leave a little later this time because I wasted about 20 minutes going slow, waiting for a certain GS to catch up. :laughing:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
BubbleHead said:
I'm planning on getting there at 9am again too. I left my place around 7:15am last time.

I may leave a little later this time because I wasted about 20 minutes going slow, waiting for a certain GS to catch up. :laughing:
HAHAHA! I am going to be there at 9am on the money, I have to test out my Hurst roll-control .....

·
Registered
218 Posts
Elims will start at 2:00.

If rain becomes a factor, we may move this up as we did last time.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Leaving IN/IL border at 7:00 on the dot that should put me there about 9:00 -9:30 ish depending on driving conditions, if it rains i may be a no show this weekend, as i dont have a trailer this weekend to get me back and ill be on full 28" slicks and skinnies, unless I can find a way for the hatch to hold (2) 28" slicks, hmmmm....

We will see hopefully mother nature passes us by:nuts:

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
BLUBYU2002C5 said:
i may be a no show this weekend
Just as I suspected. I don't blame you though, I would be worried too if I had to go up against me. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: j/k

·
Registered
103 Posts
BubbleHead said:
Just as I suspected. I don't blame you though, I would be worried too if I had to go up against me. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: j/k
LMAO!!!!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Your absolutely right I was worried :(

But unfortunately (for you) I just talked to my buddy and he is letting me use his tow truck, so it looks like I will be there in full action Rain or Shine :cheers:

You know I wouldn't miss a chance that a could beat ya. :laughing: :laughing: :D

P.S. No harm ment by any of this, just enjoying the fun.
Either way I love ya man:partyon: :cheers:

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
BLUBYU2002C5 said:
But unfortunately (for you) I just talked to my buddy and he is letting me use his tow truck, so it looks like I will be there in full action Rain or Shine :cheers:
:surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :laughing:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts