Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boyfreind has an '01 Torch Red Z06, I want to get him something corvette related for part of his Christmas Present. It needs to be under $50. He already has the 2001 Dealer spec sheet, and a model of his car, he wouldn't waer clothing and I can not afford any of his dream mods. Any help is appreciated. For his birthday last year he had an '02 Firehawk. SO i got him 2 of the card stock full color spec sheets and had them mounted and framed. Something like that Z06 realted though.

Ingrid

:huh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,210 Posts
Blackouts? IDK how much they are. :lookinup:
Shifter knob (if it's a 6spd)??

Oh, and next time you take a picture for your avatar, move the camera to the right a little. :thumbsup: :smokin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,035 Posts
if he is registered here a sponser ship member acc

:devil: :devil: :devil: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: and a couple good cigars
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,650 Posts
Buy him a model of the car...1:18 scale metal models go for about $30.

I have two...they're cool!
 

·
Mr. Casino
Joined
·
7,581 Posts
MIKEETC said:
Buy him a model of the car...1:18 scale metal models go for about $30.

I have two...they're cool!
That's an excellent idea. I beleive both West Coast and Corvette Central carry them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,766 Posts
MIKEETC said:
Buy him a model of the car...1:18 scale metal models go for about $30.

I have two...they're cool!
elints said:
That's an excellent idea. I beleive both West Coast and Corvette Central carry them.
:agree: :thumbsup:

Merry Christmas and



to DigitalCorvettes!

:partyon:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hh already has a model, thanks though. The clock is a good idea. I wanted to get him the Z06 office chair but it was 2000 bucks. :surprised

That isn't me in the avatar, but I have nice legs :)

No i am not a nudist, I meant he wouldn't wear a vet shirt or anything. :laughing:

Thanks for the input thus far.

:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,334 Posts
2special said:
My boyfreind has an '01 Torch Red Z06, I want to get him something corvette related for part of his Christmas Present. It needs to be under $50. He already has the 2001 Dealer spec sheet, and a model of his car, he wouldn't waer clothing and I can not afford any of his dream mods. Any help is appreciated. For his birthday last year he had an '02 Firehawk. SO i got him 2 of the card stock full color spec sheets and had them mounted and framed. Something like that Z06 realted though.

Ingrid

:huh:
So as not to chance getting him something he really doesn't want, why not give him a gift certificate to either Mid America, Eckler's, or Corvette America. We all love getting gift certificates!:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,091 Posts
Buy him a supporting membership to DC! In the long run, it will be the best use of the 50 bucks! :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,277 Posts
redls1c5 said:
Buy him a supporting membership to DC! In the long run, it will be the best use of the 50 bucks! :thumbsup:

:agree: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:


GO BRONCOS! Kick the Saint's Asses!:D :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
Ingrid,

Welcome to DigitalCorvettes. Normally my parrot would be answering your question, but he was stolen. But I am here to help.

If he doesn't already have one of these you may one to consider this. That is an exhaust plate. There are expensive ones and ones like this. I think the cheaper ones are just fine. I found one on ebay for ya. Reasonably priced. You may be able to find others on ebay for cheaper but you can pick this one up today if you need to.

He will love it!

Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7935155402&category=33643

If you want to search for others for sale just type Corvette Exhaust Plate in the ebay search.

Good luck!

Z06 Parrot's Owner

:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
How about a brick at the NCM , Click link then click "bricks" in left hand column
That is another nice idea!!!!! Wow!!!! But that may be too pricey. I think Ingrid wants to spend less than 50 bucks.

I was about to purchase one myself and throw it at Birdnapper, but I realized it is the type of brick that stays at the museum, so I opted out.

O well!!!!!

Z06 Parrot's Owner

:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,277 Posts
Z06 Parrot said:
Ingrid,

Welcome to DigitalCorvettes. Normally my parrot would be answering your question, but he was stolen. But I am here to help.

If he doesn't already have one of these you may one to consider this. That is an exhaust plate. There are expensive ones and ones like this. I think the cheaper ones are just fine. I found one on ebay for ya. Reasonably priced. You may be able to find others on ebay for cheaper but you can pick this one up today if you need to.

He will love it!

Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7935155402&category=33643

If you want to search for others for sale just type Corvette Exhaust Plate in the ebay search.

Good luck!

Z06 Parrot's Owner

:thumbsup:
WOW, nice job Parrot's owner. You went through a lot of trouble, for a new member...that's what makes DC so special. You are such a nice guy, keep this up and we won't even miss the Parrot!:cheers:
 

·
The Video Man
Joined
·
3,229 Posts
Z06 Parrot said:
Ingrid,

Welcome to DigitalCorvettes. Normally my parrot would be answering your question, but he was stolen. But I am here to help.

If he doesn't already have one of these you may one to consider this. That is an exhaust plate.
:agree: That's what I would suggest...:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks all, they are great ideas. I will look at the exhaust plate. You rock!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
Merry Corvette Christmas

Find a friend with a good digital camera...

Take some really nice shots of the car. Include yourself in some of them...

Then make a poster.

JAT
D
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top