Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok this is the thing..: i have a budget of $2500 to spend on my 94 LT1 4A. performnce and power...i allready have the following:

SLP Induction Sys. (3 Filters)
K&N Filters.
Borla Exhaust Sys.
Beilstin HD Shocks.

and i want more power.. what and how??? i need a detailed feed back if possible on what i could get and install..tomake it a mean machine :devil: ....plzz plzz plzzz...!.mainley im using my ride for street racing... i might go for drag in the future...

P.S: with this budget can it get to 400+ Hp??

thanks

·
Registered
441 Posts
ok this is the thing..: i have a budget of $2500 to spend on my 94 LT1 4A. performnce and power...i allready have the following:

SLP Induction Sys. (3 Filters)
K&N Filters.
Borla Exhaust Sys.
Beilstin HD Shocks.

and i want more power.. what and how??? i need a detailed feed back if possible on what i could get and install..tomake it a mean machine :devil: ....plzz plzz plzzz...!.mainley im using my ride for street racing... i might go for drag in the future...

P.S: with this budget can it get to 400+ Hp??

thanks
www.eportworks.com Go to the LT1 section.....the LE2 package is one of the most tried and true combos out there....It'll get you right where your wanting(and more)........Advanced Induction(like was mentioned) is GREAT as well....I have seen (and flowed) and personally installed several of they're LT1/LT4 Ported Heads & Custom Cam combos (and much like Lloyd Elliott's combos at www.eportworks.com the results are always superb) .....IMO, and experience, these two places are really the two "stand out" shops for LT1/LT4 performance that are both still "somewhat" affordable for the regular enthusiast.........You can see what EXACT mods Im running in my signature (and car domain link) and gauge what your gains will be like.......for your listed budget(with either places packages), you will ofcourse need to do all of the labor yourself......and there are also some items that "while your in there" really should be replaced(IE: upgraded)..... Roller Timing chain, Opti-spark(depending on mileage), SVO 30LB injectors, and ofcourse PCM programing.....www.pcmforless.com is a good mailorder place for that (if you don't already have someone), and Bryan Herter (the programmer for your year car) is VERY familar with both places packages, and exactly what they like for tuning..................good luck with whatever you choose.............Joe:thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts