Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 71 convertible that I had intended to restore and had purchased a lot of items to restore the car. The car has AC, power steering, power brakes, and I have an after-market hardtop. I have a complete Al Knoch leather interior, new radio, emblems, shocks, new AC compressor, etc. So basically a good running, clean, solid, car that is in #4 shape. But I am not sure what to price it out at and whether to sell it as a '71 with a restoration package, or sell the car and try to sell the parts separately. The AC compressor is installed and if I can get some time I might install the radio.

The reason for the sell is I just bought a C6 -'06 vintage.

Any ideas would be appreciated. Sorry, I don't have any pictures handy and I am traveling so much I am not sure when I can get any taken.

Thanks!

·
DC Crew
4,751 Posts
You said the magic words - you are really traveling too much to spend a whole lot of time getting the individual parts and pieces sorted out - so I would suggest you price it all out together.

You can often (never get what you paid retail) but do very well on used Vette parts. However, listing them and spending time negotiating - packaging, shipping, etc. takes a ton of time.

Let somebody else pick up on the whole car where you left off and save yourself the hassle.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts