·
Registered
6,909 Posts
Take away his silver spoon!

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
raidmagic said:
I would have never let an 18 year old behind the wheel of that car without me sitting next to him.
1. I wouldn't let him sit behind the wheel with the engine turned on, so he won't drive it:laughing:

2. If he kinda 'stole' it.. I think I'd hand him over to the police :thud:

·
Registered
138 Posts
No inheritance --- no trust fund --- no nothing.

·
Mo-Fo
7,509 Posts
WTF??? It's stuff like this that makes me glad I don't have money. This is the second time I've seen a wrecked brand new Z, both wrecked by teenagers. Unfortunately in the other one, a 16 year old girlfriend died. Daddy has too much $$$ and not enough brains. What an idiot! :crazy:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Z-MAN said:
WTF??? It's stuff like this that makes me glad I don't have money. This is the second time I've seen a wrecked brand new Z, both wrecked by teenagers. Unfortunately in the other one, a 16 year old girlfriend died. Daddy has too much $$$ and not enough brains. What an idiot! :crazy:
I don't have any information on this,but as bad as i have wanted a Vette and have waited as long as i have then to get it and two days later it's destroyed.Both my boys would have left the country if they had done that.
First off both my boys would have never put themselves in that position cause knowing how long it took me to get it they would have driven like the little ol lady going to church. :buhbye: :buhbye:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Can you say DEAD
:laughing:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Z-MAN said:
You just can't put all the blame on the kid. Dad and Mom failed somewhere in there. :whip:
Z-MAN i quite agree except neither of them were driving.There is enough blame to go around but the bottom line is that azo6 has been destroyed a car i would love to own but can't afford and here sets this kid with a totaled one to his credit,it just hurts on many levels.:( :( :( :( :(

·
Web Head
15,763 Posts
I showed my son the pic, lead him downstairs and showed him My Vette then threatened his life. Then I did the same with my wife. That didn't go over so well :spanked:

·
Banned
1,471 Posts
If it was mine, the ex-son, wouldn't have ever gotten the car started, the key fob would have never gotten out of my sight.. or my pocket for that matter... :lookinup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts