Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO what year & model is your Vette? :huh: Why do you love your Vette?:huh: My vette is a highly modded 84 coupe....I love it because whenever I am driving it I have a uncontrollable grin ear to ear!:excited:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
raidmagic said:
87 Coupe here. I love it because it's a Vette.:thumbsup:

Did you get over your poopies?
Yes...I feel much better...sippin a cold one as we speak!:cheers: Thanks for askin!:cheers:

·
Registered
20 Posts
2003 Coupe....
I bought this year because it was the first year I could afford a Brand NEW vette.....I wanted her to be all mine from Day ONE (Kind of like having a Virgin)

I love her and I will never let her go !:excited:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mr Snappy said:
2003 Coupe....
I bought this year because it was the first year I could afford a Brand NEW vette.....I wanted her to be all mine from Day ONE (Kind of like having a Virgin)

I love her and I will never let her go !:excited:
Does your girl friend get jelous ? :lookinup: Congrats on the "NEW VETTE" ! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
2001 coupe....I love it...but being fickle....I have my eye on a C6

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
99 coupe,becuase the C5 is my favorite body style,then C4,they look great "slammed" and the body won't rust like the cross-fire trans-am i had for 9 years and chased the rust around the whole time,had the car painted 3 times also....
I will never be vette-less.:smokin:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Well it use to be a 96 Coupe. Sold it last Sunday, and this Friday I take delivery of a 03 EB ZO6. So as soon as I get a chance to drive it I will let you know why I love it. But hey, I am sure you already know. :partyon:

·
DC Crew
3,482 Posts
1979 L48. I bought it because noone else at my school had one and my dad told me no. I love it because no matter what is goin on i am always happy in the vette.

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Hey Patrick,
It looks like your burning out in reverse.Get your photo-shop stuff straight.:laughing: ;)

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
That is not a chopped pic. There used to be a shop in the Chicago area that hosted BBQ's and had a burnout show. I was at one of them....note the pile of rubber behind the tire. Some of the piles were 4-5 inches long and about 3/8" thick, the width of the tires. Patrick used to have a tire shop on retainer.

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
stilcrazee said:
That is not a chopped pic. There used to be a shop in the Chicago area that hosted BBQ's and had a burnout show. I was at one of them....note the pile of rubber behind the tire. Some of the piles were 4-5 inches long and about 3/8" thick, the width of the tires. Patrick used to have a tire shop on retainer.
Oh,i know,in the burnout section or another thread(a long time ago)i discussed this burnout with him.I love it.Thats why i put the wink smilie up.
Man,i guess i need to work on web writting,iv'e been misunderstood a couple times today.:(

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
No you don't. I haven't read all the old posts, I have been waiting for them t come up with replies by 84GRANDSPORT. I think he got bogged down in July.:rolling:

You're cool,

You can please some of the people some of the time, the rest of the people the rest of the time. You cannot please all the people all the time.

Do a Doob and relax :smokin:

·
Registered
38 Posts
The time was right when I purchased my 2001. It still is my dream car and the car I wanted when I purchased my first vette, a 1980. It almost was a 2000. I'm glad I waited for the 2001 and the additional quality and improvements.

It's been babied like no other car I've owned or grown-up around.

I'm really afraid that when the recently purchased 1963 is restored the two will battle it out for my attention. :laughing:

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Me and my son love my '73 Vert ...'cause its FAST!!!
He's 3 and in his carseat with his dark sunglasses on and his arm resting on top of the door (like daddy) he thinks he's a bigshot!!
my 4 yr old daughter is scared of it 'cause its loud

·
Registered
965 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Mine. '96 Grand Sport.

your lucky patrick i LOVE the 96 GS :thumbsup: I cant wait untill i give my 85 the GS makeover !!! its so sweet !

1 - 20 of 47 Posts