Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
really...

Now that's interesting.

I keep getting errors. I just tried it with Internet Explorer (I usually use Firefox) and it worked fine.

Go figure.

Tanks,

Jim

·
Banned
176 Posts
I get errors too. Ever since MajZ06 started moderating, the *** bells and whistles go off when straight guys like me log on and I must immediately log off.

·
Banned
2,365 Posts

·
Banned
2,365 Posts
I get errors too. Ever since MajZ06 started moderating, the *** bells and whistles go off when straight guys like me log on and I must immediately log off.
:rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Who needs corvette forum:buhbye:
It's all here at DC:thumbsup:

·
Banned
2,365 Posts
Who needs corvette forum:buhbye:
It's all here at DC:thumbsup:
Everything, every place, has a purpose. To each thier own:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
2,988 Posts

:laughing:

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Actually, you'll find self-important, pompas ass mods anywhere you cruise on the net. I really enjoy the ones walking around the major events and shows acting like celebs. with the ball washers tagging along.:laughing:
So how does one become a mod? I got some balls I need washed. :rolling: :rolling:

·
DC Crew
2,988 Posts

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
Actually, you'll find self-important, pompas ass mods anywhere you cruise on the net. I really enjoy the ones walking around the major events and shows acting like celebs. with the ball washers tagging along.:laughing:
That's pretty funny I can see the CF dudes doing that :laughing: I didn't know there was actually a corvetteforums.com too, I remember a spinoff a while ago by the banned members like Senseiearl and Viperpit, was that it?

·
DC crew
4,102 Posts
I could be wrong, but Maj Z06 doesn't have a Corvette. He sold it.

EL-OH-ES-EE-ARE ......LOSER

Jr.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts