Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok folks I was just wondering whatever happened to the junkman I really enjoyed his videos did someone run him off ?hope not can anyone enlighten me on what happened.

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Ok folks I was just wondering whatever happened to the junkman I really enjoyed his videos did someone run him off ?hope not can anyone enlighten me on what happened.

He became a huge bully and very immature..... I think it was some sort of medical condition. I wish he would come back so he can tell me how great Louisville football was this year.

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
Got to full of his self.

Lure him back with some red pumps and a water bed. He ain't named the Junk Man for nothing.

Glad he's gone, hope he stays away and I'm sure he's lurking.

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
I wonder why your very first post here is asking about Junkman.

In any case, I really liked him too, but he let politics get the best of him. Eventually, everything became a fight. I agree that his leaving was unfortunate, but eventually needed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I agree I know he was getting to political :nuts: this a corvette site not a political forum
He had some good videos

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
I agree I know he was getting to political :nuts: this a corvette site not a political forum
He had some good videos

It's a corvette site with a news room and a lounge, etc.

These guys are being too nice regarding that dookie chute!

Junk Heap got out of his head & started deleting or rewriting post that he didn't agree with; he became the Hating Hater that Hates. Couldn't let things go - always had to have the last word in his manufactured circular arguments and with his position on this site he got it. He couldn't see nor understand the opinions of "certain" others, couldn't figure out or accept that he was being played.

It took some time but the true colors so to speak came out in true narcissistic fashion. Knowing the gig was up and we were all to blame he's moved on to better green pastures until he ****s that gig up.

I'm glad he's gone and I'm certain he's lurking.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have a pretty good idea why, he is black.

I can't speak for the junk man, but I can say what happens to me here.

It is not a friendly place.

This place could be used to prove the saying, fear eats a mans soul.

More often than not, others will attempt to deny my humanity with name calling , you can see it early and often in other replies in this very post about the junk man.

Hardly a bunch of corvette buddies sharing a common interest.

I have been called all kinds of names when I post here. Not in the spirit of fun, but for victory and contest.

If one is not extreme right wing , people will post personal attacks.

This is surprising in a site trying to promote selling products to the general public.

In any event, politics and commerce are an unusual mix. Fine with me, i could support such sites, if i agreed with the thinking, and not my money on the line here.

I usually try to support the sites I visit, buy a couple of things.
Not this joint. I used to buy adams products once in a while, support of this site killed that.

I come here because I am interested in corvettes, and a guy extracted a promise from me at my first corvette event that I would use this site. I think I have fulfilled that duty.

Now I come here mainly because my browser is out of date and won't allow me to load the more popular corvette sites, like the one junk man is now posting on. That site had the same problem, angry and intolerant postings, but has an association with GM, so bounced a bunch of quarrelsome posters. Once I upgrade my computer stuff , I will be back here for curiosity visits , as before.

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
Need a coloring book?
I was thinking Play Dough. Without mentioning any names, there are some people that embody the California mindset. I'm not sure if it's brainwashing from the schools or just being surrounded by like-thinking individuals. California is a mistake. I just read that they are wanting to tax the water. What's next? Taxing the air. Oh wait, the CARB folks already get a lot of Taxpayer funding. So they tax the air you breathe, the water you drink and won't let you make any changes to your vehicle. Yep, sounds like my kinda place. Maybe that's the reason their tax base is eroding. Businesses flocking to Texas, people moving to Oregon and Washington and less people to pay the taxes. Of course there's always the chance that I'll go there and get free medical care. Hell, everybody, including illegals, get free care. Why not me. Why pay for insurance?

Bless their hearts and to think that they believe they're right. Mind boggling to a logical thinking Hillbilly.:laughing:

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
I was thinking Play Dough. Without mentioning any names, there are some people that embody the California mindset. I'm not sure if it's brainwashing from the schools or just being surrounded by like-thinking individuals. California is a mistake. I just read that they are wanting to tax the water. What's next? Taxing the air. Oh wait, the CARB folks already get a lot of Taxpayer funding. So they tax the air you breathe, the water you drink and won't let you make any changes to your vehicle. Yep, sounds like my kinda place. Maybe that's the reason their tax base is eroding. Businesses flocking to Texas, people moving to Oregon and Washington and less people to pay the taxes. Of course there's always the chance that I'll go there and get free medical care. Hell, everybody, including illegals, get free care. Why not me. Why pay for insurance?

Bless their hearts and to think that they believe they're right. Mind boggling to a logical thinking Hillbilly.:laughing:

Definitely not the California I grew up in and thanks to ballot harvesting even Kern county won't be conservative much longer.
And as I've said before you watch - soon we'll need permits for our BBQ's.

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
Beginning in 1992, Southern Californians will have to forgo their beloved outdoor barbecues unless they use cleaner grill-starting methods, such as propane and gas, electric charcoal starters, paper tinder chimneys and certain wood chips or starter gels - products that emit no more than .02 pounds of pollutants every time a barbecue is started.
Dang, you're right. Is this really a law in SOCAL? If you can't light it you can't use it. How in the holy Hell would you measure the .02 pounds? (About a third of an ounce)

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
Excuse my lack of computer savvy but how can an outdated browser keep one from joining a site? Aren't there updates and downloads for that?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts