Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm working so i want to live vicariously thru your weekends.

·
DC Crew
20,699 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
I'm working so i want to live vicariously thru your weekends.
:rolling: Yea, I just got in from work myself.......what a horrible and LONG day/night. Tomorrow after church, there'll be some good ole eating back at my house and then, I think I'm gonna start in on bolting off my TPI plenum for a fresh paint. I got a bunch of tasks to do now... while it's off replace the fuel pressure diaphram. Fresh paint on the intake runners to. Clean/degrease and then polish underneath all that (top of manifold). I wanna check my timing (though it's all running perfect). Need to somehow bust off my lock nuts and replace with new ones... So yea, I'm gonna try my best to start in on some of that tomorrow if I can.

:thumbsup: :cheers: :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Laying on the couch.

Checking in here every little bit.

This is a RARE lazy weekend for me. I just don't feel like doing anything. Apparently some down-time is in order.:partyon:

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
My son dropped off his horse...I mean Great dane at about 6pm today. We are baby sitting the almost 1 year old 110lb terror until sometime Monday:surprised

Monday after he/they leave, I'll be picking up presents....in the yard. :(

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: Whats everyone doing this weekend

dan85Vette said:
:rolling: Yea, I just got in from work myself.......what a horrible and LONG day/night. Tomorrow after church, there'll be some good ole eating back at my house and then, I think I'm gonna start in on bolting off my TPI plenum for a fresh paint. I got a bunch of tasks to do now... while it's off replace the fuel pressure diaphram. Fresh paint on the intake runners to. Clean/degrease and then polish underneath all that (top of manifold). I wanna check my timing (though it's all running perfect). Need to somehow bust off my lock nuts and replace with new ones... So yea, I'm gonna try my best to start in on some of that tomorrow if I can.

:thumbsup: :cheers: :thumbsup:
Cool,i wonder if Hawaiian Punch still has pictures of my 89 TPI.I painted the intake manifold racing red,the runners red,polished the plenum and t-body like chrome,removed the air pump,all the check valves, screwed caps on the check valves that are on the exhaust manifolds,and had polished aluminum valve covers,it was very clean,the car was red too.A TPI can sure look sweet.:thumbsup:

I had stuck locks too,i had to take a socket that was one size smaller that the lug,beat it on,it made it's own "grooves" and it actually worked,i saw my friend use an air-chisel once,was working great until it slipped and hit the rim..:spanked: Happy 4th dude.

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
stilcrazee said:
My son dropped off his horse...I mean Great dane at about 6pm today. We are baby sitting the almost 1 year old 110lb terror until sometime Monday:surprised

Monday after he/they leave, I'll be picking up presents....in the yard. :(
Great dogs....They will sure leave some piles though..:laughing:

This is a RARE lazy weekend for me. I just don't feel like doing anything. Apparently some down-time is in order
Man you deserve it...Wine,a movie,Amy,and a load off your mind.Good deal...Happy 4th bro..:cheers:

·
DC Crew
3,482 Posts
MY parents come up to go to summerfest and celebratre the 4th. But is has rained all day and we sat around doin nothing.

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That sucks..... at least your with your family,thats cool.Happy 4th bro...:cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts