·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like the show is losing viewers and this forum is sure dead lately. :huh:

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Nah, they just shot 10 new episodes.... in one they'll hack up a Mercedes, and another a Delorian.

Right now they are showing a couple of re-runs, then the new episodes will start in 3 weeks.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
A Delorian. No. Now i refuse to watch. I love that car , i couldnt stand to watch them turn it in to a boat. I can see them chopping up beetles and stuff but a Delorian.:(

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Loggins1 said:
A Delorian. No. Now i refuse to watch. I love that car , i couldnt stand to watch them turn it in to a boat. I can see them chopping up beetles and stuff but a Delorian.:(
I didn't see anyone boycott the "Back to the Future" movies... they had used 20 Delorians for the 3 movies.

I'd like to see them cut up a '53 Vette and turn it into a ski boat.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I nominate Jeff to be our resident spell checker. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,549 Posts
Bob88con said:
I nominate Jeff to be our resident spell checker. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Sometimes you can get real interesting posts with out a spell checker:laughing:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Loggins1 said:
I always wanted to see a nice polished delorian in some nice bright sunlight. That would drive people nuts and blind them at the same time...:D

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
-=Jeff=- said:
I nominate myself to NOT be a spell checker.. I needed to give patrick a rough time.
Like I told Amy, I have to spell right ALL THE TIME with my communication to clients. Plus, I have to use recognizable english!

When I'm here.... it's slacker time!:D

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
War Machine said:
I caught the tail end of the Mercedes show.

That was cool of Jessie give it away to that dude! :smokin:
That episode was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Good to see the show is A+ again.

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
They just started airing it over here my wife and I LOVE THIS SHOW!! Last Sat was the episode with the Limo Fire engine. Monster, Monster Garage de da!

B

·
0 Posts
Loggins1 said:
Do you think Deloreans have feelings and Beetles don't? They're all cars, and they don't care.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts