Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
searching for vettes tonight i found a 2004 commerative edition z06 with 9,300 miles. The car looks very clean in the pictures but i havent seen it in person yet. here is a description of the car..

2004 Z06 Commemorative Edition (Z16) #1732 of 2025 All Options: Mem Pkg, Heated Mirrors, HUD, Dual Zone Climate, Body Side Moldings, 2nd owner, No performance modifications, Never driven in rain or snow, Full service record, Clean Car Fax, GMPP extended warranty (zero deductable) 60mo/40k through Sep 2012, Extras: Tire pressure monitors (added by dealer), rear partition, and Wolf car cover

the owner is asking $32,500 for it. i looked it up on blue book and the price was $28,200. is he asking to much or is that a fair price?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Honestly, when you start getting into the specialty end of a line of cars, KBB and NADA are to be used as rough suggestions. The real question should be, "what would YOU pay for it?". NADA clean retail pegs it at $32k.

Personally, $32k is outta the question. I buy cars to use them and can't justify spending that much on a car i'm going to use and abuse. haha. :D

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
searching for vettes tonight i found a 2004 commerative edition z06 with 9,300 miles. The car looks very clean in the pictures but i havent seen it in person yet. here is a description of the car..

2004 Z06 Commemorative Edition (Z16) #1732 of 2025 All Options: Mem Pkg, Heated Mirrors, HUD, Dual Zone Climate, Body Side Moldings, 2nd owner, No performance modifications, Never driven in rain or snow, Full service record, Clean Car Fax, GMPP extended warranty (zero deductable) 60mo/40k through Sep 2012, Extras: Tire pressure monitors (added by dealer), rear partition, and Wolf car cover

the owner is asking $32,500 for it. i looked it up on blue book and the price was $28,200. is he asking to much or is that a fair price?

He's high, you can buy into the C6s for $28,000 now, the z16 option isn't all that rare(go to a corvette show you almost can't throw a rock with out hitting one) 9,300 mile is low bu not exceptionally so. My gut instinct looking at the title said value at $28,500 not far off blue book. If he doesn't budge off price, I would pass.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts