Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
yo bro I knew he wasn't reporting track data! 122 trap lol!! not w/those mods Gtech is a joke! sorry if I offended the OP but the trap is so outta wack like 7mph faster than any A6 timeslip I've ever seen! have you gotten any more mods? better times? I recently got 3.90 gears & full dyno tune, w/my A4 tranny it hauls azz now, next is Stall converter what would you recomend? I don't want it sluggish around town at all, and will I feel a perf difference in highway rolls? what is your rpm rev limitter set at w/Cartek tune? mines 6900 thank you for your time...:thumbsup:
no i haven't went any faster. but that was in good air, so i have put in 373s and now i run 11. 62 consistently, in bad 90 degree air have been a 1.588 60 ft but in the bad air 114. mph. the converter i have is 3800 works great and drives around town great . lost gas millage down to 24mpg at 50 20mpg at 70 my rev limiter is 6500. and the performance difference is every time you floor it you are at 3800 or higher instantly:thumbsup:

21 - 21 of 21 Posts