Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the Best Price I can get, excluding Tax,title license, for a new C6 2007?:huh:

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
What's the Best Price I can get, excluding Tax,title license, for a new C6 2007?:huh:
depending on the options...I am doing GM employee pricing on remaining in stock 2007 Corvettes*

NOT SUPPLIER, NOT GMID....GM EMPLOYEE PRICING, this is as if you worked for the plant building them pricing!

Thank-you for the consideration, let us know how we can help!
RICK ‘CORVETTE’ CONTI
National Corvette Director
EVS Chevrolet
W 4873 Hwy RR
Random Lake WI 53075
[email protected]
Phone: (800) 215-5957
Fax: (920) 994-9374

·
Registered
33 Posts
Best Price

FG -
My dad just came to Dallas and bought a 1LT car with no options at all for around $40K (40,400 to be exact). The dealerships around here are selling them for right at $500 under invoice.

Hope this helps -
Brian

·
Registered
165 Posts
interested in answer

I looked at a used 3000 mile 2007 on Sunday. It listed new for $58,500.
3LT, Chrome Wheels, AutoMatic with paddle shift, dual tops. They said they are putting more than invoice into trades for Z07's...gee did they lie?:laughing:
anyway, what could that car be bought for used? I can't find a source for used pricing on used corvettes for 2007. They wanted 52?
It was very, very nice though. And I really liked it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
C6 Zr1 Wheels

I Was Woundering.... Do You All Think That We Can Purchase Oem Zr1 Wheels From The Dealerships??? I Think They Would Look Awesome!! I Know You Might Need A Vin # From A Zr1 But I Think It Can Be Done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts