Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
between here and that other corvette forum. Over there, it seems like everyone is bashing just about everything. Wings, paint schemes, wheels, whatever. Here that does'nt seem to go on that much.

Why is that?? Is it because people here realize that a lot of folks have different tastes than they do. Or is there a different mentality here. Don't know. Just know that I enjoy it more here, friendlier and plenty helpful. Hope it stays this way. :)

B

·
0 Posts
Rock on...it will stay this way if I have anything to say about it!!:thumbsup:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
i like it better here too..doesn't seem to be any bashing of parts and like BLB said if i have anything to say about it it'll stay that way

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,524 Posts
Bob88, you are so right. Seem like everybody respects others opinions and you are entitled to your own opinion. My opinion is that wings still look like crap. But that's mine and I'll stick with it :D I like most eerything else

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Hahaha... yea... wings..... good with tobasco sauce.... bad with Vettes!

hehehe... thanks for the compliments Bob. We too are very happy with the family and friendly feel here! Like BLM said, we'll do whatever we have to do to maintain that regardless of our size.

To me, the people are more important than the Vettes. Little toleration will be extended to anyone who walks in here and is a jagoff.

Poof, they'd be gone! :thumbsup:

·
Liftin' the fronts
2,261 Posts
It's just a nice place to visit, I like lookin at the pics. Coming here is like going for a Sunday Drive. Bob:excited:

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
I think a lot of it has to do with a smaller crowd that we have here. As this board expands, we have to keep on top of it, or digital corvettes will become like the "others".

I like it here and how well everyone gets along. :thumbsup:

Great job Pat!

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
i think it will be harder as the sight grows...but that doesn't mean it'll be impossible

1 - 8 of 8 Posts