Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The vette has 72k, black paint, ebony interior, a4. its a 1995, all stock, treated well in pretty good condition. Whats it worth, i know what kbb.com and edmunds and nada said, now let me hear your rough estimate. (Im trying to buy this car btw and wanna make sure im getting a good deal)

·
Registered
580 Posts
h0mieg said:
The vette has 72k, black paint, ebony interior, a4. its a 1995, all stock, treated well in pretty good condition. Whats it worth, i know what kbb.com and edmunds and nada said, now let me hear your rough estimate. (Im trying to buy this car btw and wanna make sure im getting a good deal)
Around $11k would be a decent price.

·
DC Pit Crew Boss
4,165 Posts
:agree: maybe a little more if the paint is top notch.. pics?

·
Iron Fist in a Velvet Glove
5,157 Posts
h0mieg said:
How do you define pretty good condition? Your definition may be different from mine, so a better description of the condition (or pics, as someone else suggested) would be very helpful.

What options are on the car?

Pricing could easily vary between just over $10k up to $15k. It's a function of how much you are willing to pay and the condition of the car. You can pay less, but you'll probably spend a bit to recondition the car yourself. On the other hand, if you find a car that doesn't need anything (or very little), then paying more up front may be worth it.

What's your budget - you have to know what you're willing to spend, and how much you intend to invest in the car after you purchase it (and believe me, you'll find something to buy for it!).

Good Luck in your search!

Steven

1 - 6 of 6 Posts