Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know whats up with the forum.
I visit both this and that but I cant get into anything like parts for sale or general disscussion or any catigories.
kerley

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Check their Homepage...

They are upgrading their servers....

·
Registered
37 Posts
Internet terrorists?

I'm surprised there aren't mass suicides being reported across the US. Some of those addicted attention freaks in the "Off Topic" forum have got to be losing there minds by now! :laughing: :laughing:

·
resident conservative
1,039 Posts
Internet terrorists?

I'm surprised there aren't mass suicides being reported across the US. Some of those addicted attention freaks in the "Off Topic" forum have got to be losing there minds by now! :laughing: :laughing:
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Internet terrorists?

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
458 Posts
Internet terrorists?

Or maybe they re-discovered their life. :lookinup:

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
If I have to hear/read about CF one more time today I'm gonna push an old lady in front of a speeding bus. I swear.

·
Registered
28 Posts
It's a good opportunity for some of us Corvetteforum.com people to mingle with the other Corvette forums. This seems like a pretty good forum.

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
If I have to hear/read about CF one more time today I'm gonna push an old lady in front of a speeding bus. I swear.
What's funny is you can't even mention DC on the other forum without the thread getting locked, deleted, or a member getting banned. Sometimes all of the above. Seems to be the major topic of discussion here today, yet not one locked or deleted thread.........Damn I love this place. :partyon:

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Corvette Forum

Okay Patrick, there was this old lady in front of me at Jewel today, want her plate #?
Yes! PM it to me. I'll go get my ski mask.

Wait.... black ski mask or that neon orange one I found in the garage? I think the orange one makes my head look too big. :huh:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts