Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, I'm Perry in Melbourne, FL with an '02 Z06. I love FL, not a day goes buy that the weather isn't great for drivin' a Vette.

BTW, I'm looking for a stockTi Z06 exhaust that somebody might have screwed up. I'm looking for one to scavenge for parts for a project I have in mind. Let me know if you know of any.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
pdawg said:
Hey folks, I'm Perry in Melbourne, FL with an '02 Z06. I love FL, not a day goes buy that the weather isn't great for drivin' a Vette.

BTW, I'm looking for a stockTi Z06 exhaust that somebody might have screwed up. I'm looking for one to scavenge for parts for a project I have in mind. Let me know if you know of any.
Welcome.:thumbsup:

I was just down in Florida, had a blast with the vette boyz.

What's your project?

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,440 Posts
Welcome to DC. Glad you are here

·
Registered
46 Posts
Welcome!:excited: ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys.

i'm going to weld in some cutouts with butterflies. i know plenty of ppl have put in cutouts with butterflies, but i've only seen one with the dumps and 'flies behind the axle where it doesn't exit under the car. That one was pretty sweet but cut off the Ti pipe into and out of the muffler and clamped on a fabbed steel replacement. I want it completely Ti...as soon as I find a shop that's got Ti experience that is small enough to take on a one-off job without chargin' a million $$.

so i'm hopin' to find a trashed stock system to try this experiment on without trashin' a good one, or at least cannibalize it for pipe and flanges.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts