Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,415 Posts
I'll post mine here as soon as Patrick gets the picture I just uploaded put in the gallery.

Thanks, Patrick

·
Registered
31 Posts
C3 pic

Patrick, That's a cool picture of that C3 but rubber has come a long way since then hasnt it? I have one my work computer, off of the forum that features a billboard that shows a red 63 split window says "They don't make songs about Volvos". I like that. QR

·
Registered
74 Posts
Here's my wallpaper (without the misspelled title):

Of course Torch Red's C5 pic has "peaked my interest".:cheers:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm changing my wallpaper by the hour! So many great 1600x1280 pics in the gallery!

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
I guess its time for new wallpaper. :laughing:

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
I'm changing my wallpaper by the hour! So many great 1600x1280 pics in the gallery!
Theres so many??? I've only seen about 7 or 8 and i only liked one of em (i like scenic pics with vettes!) Are you seeing somthin im not? Also, does anyone know where, other than this site, that I could find more pictures in the 1600x1280 size with vettes in them? Thanx in advance!

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
STuNnInTeE said:
Theres so many??? I've only seen about 7 or 8 and i only liked one of em (i like scenic pics with vettes!) Are you seeing somthin im not? Also, does anyone know where, other than this site, that I could find more pictures in the 1600x1280 size with vettes in them? Thanx in advance!
Originally I set up the gallery to only take up to 1024x768. I was trying to extend sympathy to dial up members.

But, people wanted bigger, so I changed the upload size to 1600 x1280.

I personally uploaded at least 250 1600x1280 pics in the last month! Where ya lookin?

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
mine is a military background in tribute and support of those fighting to find bin laden..haven't changed it since i found the pic....right around sept 11 2001

1 - 20 of 25 Posts