Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can not find any z06 specific wheel spacers anywhere! The OEM wheels are sunk in too far, and I am not ready to make a move on all new wheels. I have lowering bolts, and NT05/NT05R's ready to be installed, and would like to do wheel spacers at the same time.

Ultimately, I will install some Pfadt coilovers also.

I know Pfadt use to make 1/4" and 1/2" spacers, but I called and all they have now are 1/8" spacers.

Any suggestions? Oh and yes, I searched.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got an answer over on corvetteforum.com

Doug Rippie Motorsports sells spacers in 1/4" 3/8" and 5/8"

I think I'll be going with 1/4".. Not sure yet.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't have a step by step write up. We were installing long tubes, so I just had my buddy @ blu808 install the spacers and lowering bolts at the same time. Cost was about $300.00 for the install of both the longer studs, and lowering bolts. The spacers just slide right on..

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
From the rear with the 1/4" spacer, 1/2" longer studs, and a 345 Nitto NT05R

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't have a great shot of how the front fits... 3/8" spacer in front with a 285 NT05.

No rubbing front or rear with this set up. The car feels more connected even when the stock tires were still on it.

And I must say, I LOVE the NT05R's.

Also, I think I should have gone 1/2" front and 3/8" rear. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Look on motorsport technology web-site, send off an e-mail or ring JR. They make anything wheel related to your specific car, out of aircraft grade billet aluminium. Guaranteed for life. Their stuff looks too good to be hidden behind a wheel! Blckslvr79, put me on to them. Im having a set made up for my car at the moment.

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Look on motorsport technology web-site, send off an e-mail or ring JR. They make anything wheel related to your specific car, out of aircraft grade billet aluminium. Guaranteed for life. Their stuff looks too good to be hidden behind a wheel! Blckslvr79, put me on to them. Im having a set made up for my car at the moment.
John at CCW wheels can make you any spacers, he make spacers for offits wheels.
I have a set of Black CCwheels 18" all around to fit a C6 Z06 with tires, front is godyear runflats oem 275 35 18 and the rears are 345 35 18 Mickey Thompson, wheels are powder coated gloss black.

These are with sensors, center caps and black lug nuts

R

·
0 Posts
I know I'm bringing this thread back from the dead but got any shots of 1/4" spacer on the front?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts