Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
LOL

I'm bored, it's snowing, sleeting...and that pic of Eric's car going to Lebanon isn't the only pic I had that prolly should have gone in the gallery long ago.

Patrick, you'll see Keith Brownlee's black '85 car. Keith was a good friend and I think it was on the 15th of November, We lost Keith to liver cancer. Keith's car started out as a 406 Super Ram equipped street car which progressed in to the monstrous 9 second c4 lots of us knew at the challenge. Mr Mojo assembled a compilation video series that I took over the years(it goes from 11.3's to 9's). if you want, I can try and find the link and share it with our members here.

There are more photos, I am just going through some and re-sizing them so they'll be uploadable.

Jay

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Wow is all I can say...oh wait I guess I said a little more. Wow.:surprised

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
The GS just got a noes job!

http://www.bobcurranracing.com

This car is local to me. I've seen it in action a few times. He was only pulling high 8's.... heck an LPE twin turbo C5 can do that.
Hi 8's my ass! :laughing:

Hey Patrick, remember at one of the GLCC events when that thing broke at the like? I would of liked to have been his opponent so I could have bragging rights that my 13 sec Vette whooped up on him. :rolling:

Actually, that is one bad ass Vette! :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BubbleHead said:
Hi 8's my ass! :laughing:

Hey Patrick, remember at one of the GLCC events when that thing broke at the like? I would of liked to have been his opponent so I could have bragging rights that my 13 sec Vette whooped up on him. :rolling:

Actually, that is one bad ass Vette! :thumbsup:
Yep. He broke I do recall. Dissapointing! But, I did see him there one other time. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Hey Patrick.... Look how well HIS stripe is painted under the nose!!
:rolling: :smokin: :rolling:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Bobs car is awesome, I have had the opportunity to hang with him and Nick Scavo a couple of times, cool guys with very fast cars :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts