Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what size wheels will be on the C6? whether they will be 18/17, 19/18, 18 all around, etc...and are the runcraps remaining? Or are they just gonna give you 4 regular tires and a plug kit. Anyone know?

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Im thinking 18/19 But who knows. In this pic you can tell the difference between C6 wheels and C5.

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
does anyone make 19" run-flats...?never heard of them before..:(

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
I sure hope it isn't 17/19 combo. I'd much rather have 18's all around then that. I guess my first choice would be 18/19's.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Originally posted by hawaii-5-lo ...<br>
does anyone make 19" run-flats...?never heard of them before..:(<br>
someone will make them if chevy wants to use them

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Originally posted by Punk Boy ...<br>
someone will make them if chevy wants to use them<br>
i agree,but they would already be making them,and alot would already be out there and track tested,or they wouldn't even be on the test cars?,but there is no mention of a company making 19 inch run-flats.i would like to get 4 of them with my rims that i will get in Feb.my car is just to low to deal with a flat tire,as a matter of fact,if i go flat,my rocker panels will drag on the ground.:surprised can't have that...:laughing:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Originally posted by hawaii-5-lo ...<br>
i agree,but they would already be making them,and alot would already be out there and track tested,or they wouldn't even be on the test cars?,but there is no mention of a company making 19 inch run-flats.i would like to get 4 of them with my rims that i will get in Feb.my car is just to low to deal with a flat tire,as a matter of fact,if i go flat,my rocker panels will drag on the ground.:surprised can't have that...:laughing:<br>
Don't worry, Todd. Remember it is "stock" so it will be covered by the warranty...haha :lookinup: :laughing:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
:laughing: :laughing:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts