Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts

"Corvette" Arriving in stores, 10/29/2003

Available for Playstation 2 only....

Play the only handheld game that allows you to race all over the country in Corvette models from every era. With more than 80 incredibly rendered Corvette models from 1953 to 2003, Corvette puts you behind the wheel of all the hottest 'Vettes.

Upgrade your Corvette's engine and suspension

Race on various tracks and an obstacle-filled Route 66 from Chicago to LA

Choose from six characters, 15 official production colors and multiple environments

Enhance your race experience with variable camera angles

Test drive any stock production Corvette in Heritage mode

Start your quest in the classic '53 Corvette and win your way through the years up until 2003

Enter competitive split-screen racing in multiplayer mode

Win a challenge, get a fancier Corvette and unlock hidden models

See the United States as you pick challenges from eight different areas of the country

Race in Circuit mode and win after starting at the back of the pack or Rally mode and hit all the checkpoints within a limited time

Experience bonus extra challenges, including Max speed, Slalom, 0 to 100 to 0 and a treacherous obstacle course

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Rent it yes. Buy it no. Ill save up for GT4. Graphics arnt really the greatest by the looks of things. One thing i think is cool are the realilistic Speedometers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
:stick:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
I'll be buying that one too. I'm having my dad bring my playstation down here so when I have nothing to do on Friday night I can play GT3.

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
I'll be getting it! Yes, the graphics dont look as if they will be that great but i dont really care, Just the general idea of ONLY Corvettes does it for me! I've heard you can upgrade the engine and suspension but does anyone know if we will be able to put aftermarket pieces (ie. body kits, wheels, etc) on the Vettes?

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
bkuper said:
Now if someone would just produce that game for PC....:smokin:

:agree: I don't play games enough to justify buying a play station, but it would be nice to have a game or two for the pc.:)

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Bob88con said:
:agree: I don't play games enough to justify buying a play station, but it would be nice to have a game or two for the pc.:)
yes sir, sir!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts