Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
4,479 Posts

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Why? You plan to get an imaginary one to match your imaginary C6 Z06 and BMW M6?:huh:
patrick now you be nice:laughing:

·
Banned
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Why? You plan to get an imaginary one to match your imaginary C6 Z06 and BMW M6?:huh:
Well i really don't appreciate being called out for no reason. You don't even know me and your going to assume i dont own those cars. For all you know i own the streets you drive on.

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
And actually I don't own either anymore I traded them both in for a bentley, would you like proof?
yea lets see pics of both cars and ur bently....not trying to be rude but i would just like to see some pics:cheers:

·
Registered
754 Posts
I have heard NAIAS in January will be the first official unveiling.

·
Banned
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm really posting this for 2000 corvett since he asked and was nice otherwise I wouldn't. There use to be something called a mans word. But i guess that doesn't exist anymore, so here:

And patrick maybe next time you shouldn't make assumptions of people of the internet, or people you don't know period.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
You started this stupid thread off by asking a jackass "question". What, exactly, do you expect him to think of you? GM has never changed when they announce new vettes, so shut the hell up and wait with the rest of us.

Now, if you'd like to offer some constructive comments on the SS, your former Z, or even your new Bent, then we'll all read and enjoy. Otherwise, you'll be thought of as the 14 year old you sound like.

·
Registered
724 Posts
You started this stupid thread off by asking a jackass "question". What, exactly, do you expect him to think of you? GM has never changed when they announce new vettes, so shut the hell up and wait with the rest of us.

Now, if you'd like to offer some constructive comments on the SS, your former Z, or even your new Bent, then we'll all read and enjoy. Otherwise, you'll be thought of as the 14 year old you sound like.
OUCH. THAT HURT!:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

·
Registered
403 Posts

Sometimes I think people post things out of frustration. I'm sure lil dave has been following things long enough to know were not gettin crap till January, and he just wanted to post a little venting, I know I've done it. If thats the case I understand.

Now with that said, and at the risk of sounding like all the other skeptics...

Do you think we could get a picture with you actually sitting in the Bentley,

Maybe displaying the actual Ins. card or title of the car with Your name on it.

That would probably nail it. :D

1 - 20 of 89 Posts